What is this medicine?
VARDENAFIL is used to treat erection issues in men. Vardenafil works quicker than Sildenafil (Viagra) and it's less seemingly to own visual disturbance aspect effect.
Before to take Vilitra®:
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- bleeding disorder
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- sickle cell disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- eye or vision problems
- an unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should Vilitra® be used?
Take vardenafil tablets orally with or while not food. The dose is sometimes taken regarding one hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Do not take double or further doses.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This drugs is just for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
This does not apply. However, do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with Vilitra®?
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Tell your prescriber or health care skilled regarding all alternative drugss you're taking, together with non-prescription medicines, organic process supplements, or flavorer products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with alkaloid or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you employ amerciable drugs. These might have an effect on the method your medicine works. Check together with your health care professional before stopping or beginning any of your medicines.
While taking Vilitra®?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, give notice your prescriber or health care skilled as presently as possible. Stop exploitation vardenafil instantly if you have got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact your health care supplier immediately.
Contact your physician immediately if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of priapism and must be treated immediately to prevent permanent damage.
If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after vardenafil use, you should refrain from further activity and should discuss the episode with your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
Do not modification the dose of Vilitra® drugs. Please decision your prescriber or health care skilled to work out if your dose must be reevaluated.
Using vardenafil doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from Vilitra® (Vardenafil)?
Side effects that you ought to report back to your prescriber or health care skilled as presently as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where to keep vardenafil pills?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.