Tadora® - may be a common Indian medication, made by German Remedies. every pill of this remedy contains 20 mg of Tadalafil, that is employed in serious health conditions throughout issues with potency, erectile dysfunction, inability to realize or maintain stable erection. it should be prescribed to patients with symptoms of prostatic hyperplasia, that include incomplete elimination or frequent and painful elimination in male. Tadora® is used as a treatment of pneumonic blood vessel high blood pressure. those that use tadalafil throughout sexual disorders, ought to know that this medication doesn't cure dysfunction, impotence, and doesn't increase concupiscence, however solely provides an honest erection throughout sexual activity.
Contraindications of Tadora®
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
Take this medication orally with a glass of water. You will take this medication with or without meals. The dose is typically taken 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. You ought to not take this dose over once per day. Don't take your medication additional typically than directed. Overdosage: If you think that you have got taken too much of this medication contact a poison control center or ER quickly. NOTE: This medication is just for you. don't share this medication with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, you may take it when you remember but do not take more than one dose per day.
What may interact with Tadora®?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as shortly as potential. Stop using this medication and decision your health care supplier quickly if you have got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact you doctor or health care skilled quickly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This could be an indication of great downside and should be treated quickly to stop permanent injury. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of gender when taking this medication, you ought to refrain from any activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as shortly as doable. Don't drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or five shots of whiskey) once taking this medication. Once taken in excess, alcohol will increase your probabilities of obtaining a headache or obtaining dizzy, increasing your pulse rate or lowering your force per unit area. Using this medication doesn't defend you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
Tadora® side effects
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep Tadora®?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.