Tadalafil Chewable tablet
What is this medicine?
TADALAFIL chewable tablets are used to treat erection problems in men. The soft tablets act faster than ordinary oral tabs and the effect is kept as long as from regular pill.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Tadalista®?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How to take Tadalista®?
Cialis Soft Tabs are taken as required 15min before sexuality. As a result of Cialis Soft Tabs are chewed, the results generally begin much prior to orally consumed medicines. you ought to not take this dose over once per day. Don't take your drugs additional typically than directed. Overdosage: If you're thinking that you've got taken an excessive amount of of this drugs contact a poison center or ER right away. NOTE: This drugs is just for you. Don't share this drugs with others.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list might not describe all potential interactions. Provide your health care supplier a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medicine, or dietary supplements you use. additionally tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use misappropriated medicine. Some things might act along with your drugs.
What should I watch for while using Tadalista®?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as potential. Stop using this drugs and call your health care supplier promptly if you've got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact you doctor or health care skilled promptly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This might be a signal of great downside and should be treated promptly to forestall permanent harm. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexuality when taking this drugs, you ought to refrain from more activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as potential. Don't drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or five shots of whiskey) once taking this drugs. Once taken in excess, alcohol will increase your possibilities of obtaining a headache or obtaining dizzy, increasing your vital sign or lowering your force per unit area. Mistreatment this drugs doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or different sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.