What is this medicine?
TADALAFIL is used to treat erection problems in men.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take Tadacip®?
Take this drugs orally with a glass of water. You'll take this drugs with or while not meals. The dose is typically taken 30 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse. You must not take this dose over once per day. Don't take your drugs a lot of usually than directed. Overdosage: If you think you've got taken an excessive amount of of this drugs contact a poison centre or hospital room promptly. NOTE: This drugs is merely for you. don't share this drugs with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, you may take it when you remember but do not take more than one dose per day.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as potential. Stop using this drugs and decision your health care supplier directly if you've got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact you doctor or health care skilled directly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This might be a symptom of great downside and should be treated directly to stop permanent harm. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual intercourse when taking this drugs, you must refrain from additional activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as potential. don't drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or five shots of whiskey) once taking this drugs. once taken in excess, alcohol will increase your probabilities of obtaining a headache or obtaining dizzy, increasing your pulse rate or lowering your pressure. mistreatment this drugs doesn't defend you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from Tadacip®?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.