Sildenafil Citrate tablet (Suhagra®)
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE is used to treat erection problems in men.
Contraindications of Suhagra®
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How ought to I take Suhagra®?
This list might not describe all potential interactions. Provide your health care suppliers a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medication, or dietary supplements you employ. conjointly tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use ineligible medication. Some things might move along with your drugs.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio, Viagra, Eriacta, etc.)
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list might not describe all potential interactions. provide your health care suppliers a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medication, or dietary supplements you employ. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use ineligible medication. Some things might move along with your drugs.
What should I watch for while taking Suhagra®?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. Decision your health care supplier promptly if you've got any amendment in vision. Contact you doctor or health care skilled promptly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. this might be a proof of a significant downside and should be treated promptly to stop permanent harm. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of gender once taking this drugs, you must refrain from additional activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. Using this drugs doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
Suhagra® side effects
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.