Tadalafil and sildanafil tablet
Contraindications of Sildalis
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How to take Sildalis?
Take this medication orally with a glass of water. The dose is typically taken one hour before gender. You ought to not take the dose quite once per day. don't take your medication a lot of typically than directed. Overdosage: If you're thinking that you have got taken an excessive amount of of this medication contact a poison centre or hospital room right away. NOTE: This medication is just for you. don't share this medication with others.
If you miss a dose, take it as shortly as you'll be able to. If it's nearly time for your next dose, take solely that dose. Don't take double or additional doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products
- methscopolamine nitrate
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list might not describe all attainable interactions. Provide your health care supplier an inventory of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medicine, or dietary supplements you employ. Additionally tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use extrajudicial medicine. Some things could act along with your medication.
What should I watch for while using Sildalis?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, call your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. Stop victimization this medication and decision your health care supplier directly if you have got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact you doctor or health care skilled directly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This could be a proof of great downside and should be treated directly to forestall permanent injury. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity when taking this medication, you ought to refrain from any activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. Don't drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or five shots of whiskey) once taking this medication. Once taken in excess, alcohol will increase your possibilities of obtaining a headache or obtaining dizzy, increasing your rate or lowering your vital sign. Exploitation this medication doesn't defend you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from Sildalis?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep Sildalis?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.