Sildenafil Citrate tablet (Silagra®)
SILDENAFIL CITRATE is used to treat erection problems in men.
Contraindications of Silagra®
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
Rules of drug use
Take this drugs orally with a glass of water. The dose is sometimes taken one hour before sexuality. you must not take the dose over once per day. don't take your drugs a lot of typically than directed. Overdosage: If you're thinking that you have got taken an excessive amount of of this drugs contact a poison center or ER right away. NOTE: This drugs is merely for you. don't share this drugs with others.
Do not take Silagra® with
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio, Aurogra, Kamagra, etc.)
Silagra® may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list might not describe all attainable interactions. offer your health care suppliers a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medicine, or dietary supplements you employ. additionally tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use prohibited medicine. Some things might act along with your drugs.
Act in accordance with recommendation
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as shortly as attainable. decision your health care supplier at once if you have got any amendment in vision. Contact you doctor or health care skilled at once if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. this might be a signal of a heavy drawback and should be treated at once to stop permanent harm. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of sexuality once taking this drugs, you must refrain from more activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as shortly as attainable. mistreatment this drugs doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
Silagra® side effects
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.