Sildenafil Citrate tablet
Generic Viagra is used to treat male Impotence also known as Erectile Dysfunction. Also, it has been approved by US FDA for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How to take P Force®?
Take this drugs orally with a glass of water. The dose is sometimes taken one hour before sexuality. you must not take the dose over once per day. don't take your drugs a lot of usually than directed. Overdosage: If you think that you've got taken an excessive amount of of this drugs contact a poison center or hospital room promptly. NOTE: This drugs is merely for you. don't share this drugs with others.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio)
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list might not describe all attainable interactions. offer your health care suppliers a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medicine, or dietary supplements you employ. additionally tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use nonlegal medicine. Some things might move together with your drugs.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. decision your health care supplier promptly if you've got any modification in vision. Contact you doctor or health care skilled promptly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. this could be an indication of a heavy downside and should be treated promptly to stop permanent injury. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of sexuality once taking this drugs, you must refrain from additional activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. victimization this drugs doesn't defend you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
Side effects P Force®?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.