Sildenafil Citrate tablet (Hard On®)
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE is traditionally used to treat impotence. It assists 85% of males to archieve and maintain an hard-on.
Contraindications of Hard On®:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
Recommendations of taking Hard On®
Make use of this medicine by mouth along with a glass of drinking water. The dose is normally used 1 hour before sex activity. You should not really take the dose a lot more than once per day time. Do not period medication more often than focused.
Overdosage: If you believe you have taken as well much of this medication talk to a toxin manage center or unexpected crisis room simultaneously.
TAKE NOTICE: This unique medicine is going to be simply for you individually. Tend to not uncover this particular treatments along with other people.
What may interact with Sildenafil Citrate tablet (Hard On®)?
Do not take Sildenafil Citrate with:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio)
Sildenafil Citrate may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list might not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use unlawful drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible.
Call your health care provider immediately if you have any change in vision.
Contact you doctor or health treatment professional immediately in situation the erection more durable in comparison to 4 hours or if this becomes painful. This particular might be an indication of crucial problem and take note straight away to prevent long enduring damage.
If you come across symptoms of nausea, exhaustion, chest pain or provide pain after initiation associated with sexual activity after getting this medicine, you ought to avoid further exercise and call your doctor or health care expert the moment feasible.
Using this medicine will never protect you or even your companion against HIV infection (the virus that will leads to AIDS) or some other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from Hard On®?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.