What is this medicine?
Forzest® - is a medical preparation, that belongs to Male Health class. It's aimed to enhance male sexual perfomance just in case of issues with erectile organ erection or lack of sexual stamina throughout poor health state of a soma thanks to physical or mental reasons. Its improved formula with twenty mg of tadalafil permits the drug to dissolve terribly quickly within the blood. thus a male experiences a tough erection already in thirty five minutes once the pill is engulfed
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medication orally with a glass of water. You will take this medication with or while not meals. The dose is sometimes taken thirty to hr before gender. You must not take this dose quite once per day. Don't take your medication additional typically than directed. Overdosage: If you're thinking that you have got taken an excessive amount of of this medication contact a poison centre or hospital room directly. NOTE: This medication is just for you. don't share this medication with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, you may take it when you remember but do not take more than one dose per day.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. Stop victimization this medication and decision your health care supplier instantly if you have got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact you doctor or health care skilled instantly if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This could be an indication of great drawback and should be treated instantly to forestall permanent harm. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of gender once taking this medication, you must refrain from additional activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as before long as attainable. Don't drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) once taking this medication. Once taken in excess, alcohol will increase your possibilities of obtaining a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your rate or lowering your pressure level. Victimization this medication doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or different sexually transmitted diseases.
What aspect effects could I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you simply ought to report back to your doctor or health care skilled as before long as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of youngsters. Store at temperature between fifteen and thirty degrees C (59 and eighty six degrees F). Throw away any unused medication once the expiration date.