Sildenafil Citrate tablet
What is this medicine?
Generic Viagra can be used to deal with male Impotence also called Erectile Dysfunction. Furthermore, it is often approved simply by US FDA with regard to treating pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
Rules of drug use
Take this medication by mouth along with a glass associated with water. The dosage is normally taken one hour before sexual activity. You should not take the dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once. NOTE: This medicine is just for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
No interaction Fildena Extra Power with:
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio)
Fildena Extra Power may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list might not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use unlawful drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking Fildena Extra Power?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Call your health care provider immediately if you have any change in vision. Contact you doctor or health care professional immediately if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated immediately to prevent long term damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain after initiation of sex activity after getting this medicine, a person should refrain through further activity plus call your physician or even health care expert as quickly as possible. Using this particular medicine will not safeguard you or your own partner against HIV infection (the computer virus that triggers AIDS) or even other sexually carried diseases.
Side effects Fildena Extra Power
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.