Apcalis® Oral jelly
TADALAFIL is employed to treat erection issues in men. Apcalis® Oral jelly (Tadalafil) may be an Ajantha Pharmaceuticals product. It is an excellent various for complete and generic Cialis offered with Mango and Orange flavours. Flavours for your order are chosen randomly.
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How to take Apcalis® Oral jelly?
Take the full bag by mouth. You might take this medication with or while not meals. The dose is sometimes taken twenty to half-hour before sexual activity. You shouldn't take this dose extra once per day. Do not take your medicine more typically than directed. Overdosage: If you're thinking that you have got taken an excessive amount of of this medicine contact a poison center or ER at once. NOTE: This medicine is just for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
The medicine is taken when needed.
Do not take Apcalis® Oral jelly with:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
Apcalis® Oral jelly may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list might not describe all doable moveions. Give your health care supplier a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use ineligible drugs. Some things might interact along with your medicine.
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as possible. Stop mistreatment this medication and call your health care supplier quickly if you have got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This may well be a symptom of significant downside and should be treated right away to stop permanent damage. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, hurting or arm pain upon initiation of sexual issues once taking this medication, you must refrain from any activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as possible. Do not drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) when taking this medicine. When taken in excess, alcohol will increase your probabilities of obtaining a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your pulse or lowering your blood pressure. Using this medicine doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
Apcalis® Oral jelly side effects:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Keep Apcalis® Oral jelly
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.