What is this medicine?
TADALAFIL is employed to treat erection issues in men. Also, it's presently in Phase three clinical trials for treating pulmonic blood vessel hypertension.
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
Rules for taking Tadalafil:
Take this drugs orally with a glass of water. You could take this medicine with or while not meals. The dose is typically taken thirty to hr before sexual activity. You mustn't take this dose over once per day. Do not take your medicine more typically than directed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This drugs is just for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, you will take it once you keep in mind however don't take over one dose per day.
What may interact with Vidalista (Tadalafil)?
Do not take Tadalafil with:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list might not describe all potential actions. Give your health care supplier a listing of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use hot drugs. Some things could interact together with your medicine.
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as shortly as possible. Stop exploitation this drugs and call your health care supplier instantly if you have got a loss of sight in one or each eyes.
Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage.
If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible.
Do not drink alcohol to excess (examples, five glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) once taking this medicine. When taken in excess, alcohol will increase your possibilities of obtaining a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your pulse rate or lowering your blood pressure.
Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Side effects from Tadalafil:
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where to keep Tadalafil pills
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.