Sildenafil Citrate jelly (Hard On®)
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE jelly comparative to regular Sildenafil Citrate. This medicine is also used to treat ED. Jelly is absorbed directly directly into the bloodstream, as this kind, requires a smaller medication dosage to achieve the similar result. Flavours for your order are chosen randomly from the offered: Cherry, Lemon, Mango, Mint, Orange, Pineapple and Strawberry.
How to take Hard On® Jelly?
The jelly is taken orally 10-15 minutes before sexual activity. You must not take more than one dose more than once a day.
Overdosage: If you're thinking that you have got taken an excessive amount of of this drugs contact a poison center or hospital room directly.
NOTE: Sildenafil Citrate jelly is only for you; don’t share it with others.
What ought to I tell my health care supplier before I take Hard On® Jelly?
- eye or vision issues, together with a rare transmissible disease known as inflammation pigmentosa
- cardiopathy, angina, high or low pressure level, a history of attack, or alternative heart issues
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
What might act with Hard On® Jelly?
Do not take this medication with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Viagra, Caverta, Revatio, etc.)
Hard On® Jelly may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list might not describe all attainable interactions. offer your health care suppliers an inventory of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription medicine, or dietary supplements you utilize. conjointly tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use black-market medicine. Some things might act together with your medication.
What ought to I look ahead to whereas taking Hard On® Jelly?
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as attainable.
Call your health care supplier directly if you've got any amendment in vision.
Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage.
If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual intercourse once taking this medication, you ought to refrain from any activity and decision your doctor or health care skilled as presently as attainable.
Using this medication doesn't defend you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or alternative sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from Hard On® Jelly?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.