Sildenafil Citrate Chewable tablet
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE chewable provides all the features of the regular capsule. Absorbed directly directly into the bloodstream, that acts faster, in addition to guarantees prolonged result. Another purported good thing about Viagra Professional not necessarily found in typically the original will be the excitement needed to achieve a satisfactory erections. The makers regarding Viagra Professional confirm that less excitement will probably be needed before to intercourse as compared to before, as typically the nerves of typically the penis could have a new greater sensitivity.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or perhaps vision problems, together with a rare inherited attention disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How to take Fildena® CT?
Take 1 tablet by mouth area and chew this till it dissolves. The response time period of Viagra Professional is considerably smaller than those of Viagra®. The sildenafil drug will need to end up being taken at the very least an hour or so prior to be able to intercourse, this variation would only have to end up being taken anywhere coming from fifteen to twenty minutes just before intercourse. For several men, a 50 percent tab is enough to receive the specified results. Overdosage: If you feel you have obtained an excessive amount of this treatments speak to a poison handle center or unexpected emergency room simultaneously. NOTICE: This medicine will be only for a person. Usually do not share this particular medicine with other people.
No interaction with Fildena® CT
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio)
Fildena® CT may also interact with:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This listing may not explain all possible relationships. Give your wellness care providers a listing of all the medications, herbs, non-prescription medicines, or dietary dietary supplements you use. Furthermore tell them in case you smoke, consume alcohol, or make use of illegal drugs. A few items may connect to your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
In case you notice any kind of within your eyesight while taking this particular drug, call your own doctor as soon as possible. Call your health care provider right away if you have any change in vision. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases
Side effects of Fildena® CT
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.